Can I file my Diminished Value claim myself?

Yes, you can file your claim on your own, however traditionally success rates for non-attorney filed claims is very poor. The insurance industry routinely disregards and/or denies Diminished Value (DV) claims, saving it billions of dollars each year. To get paid, DV claims requires data and usually, a lawyer. WreckCheck has the data and you can either handle the claim on your own or work with one of our nationally recognized attorneys experienced in the successful resolution of DV claims, but the odds are good in the end you will require an attorney

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *