Is this taxable money?

That is a good question, and is really one to ask a CPA, as there are so many ins-and-outs in the tax code, generally no, but in some cases yes. It is best to talk to your tax advisor if you’re concerned about this, as each individual case is different.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *